Terms & Conditions
1. "The Company" refers to Millmoll Limited (company registration number 06625526) who trade as ‘Dartex’.
2. "The Customer" refers to any company or organisation to which "The Company" is contracted to supply goods and/or services.
3. "Goods" are any items that are the subject of any contract between the company and the customer, regardless of ownership.
4. "The Contract" is any written or verbal agreement between the customer and the company for the latter to provide goods and/or services.
5. Payments in part or full of any contract to supply goods/or services herein referred to shall be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. Title to any goods sold shall remain vested in the company and shall not pass to the customer until the purchase price for the goods sold has been paid in full and received by the company.
7. The company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 3% per month above the Bank of England base rate on overdue accounts.
8. In the event of a customer being in default of payments, the company reserves the right to hold any of the customer’s goods against such payments. If the payment is not received within a reasonable period, the company retains the right to, at its absolute discretion, sell off all or part of such goods, as agent for the customer, and set the proceeds against the monies due any costs incurred. Upon accounting to the customer for any balance outstanding, the company will be discharged from all liability whatever in respect of the goods.
9. The company shall be relieved of its obligation to perform any contract to the extent that the performance is prevented by failure of the customer, fire, weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbances, or by any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the company.
10. No employee of the company, whilst in the course of his or her duties, shall be held separately or individually responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for any liability for loss, damage or other default outside his or her reasonable control.
11. These terms and conditions can only be changed with the written approval of a director of the company.